Sunday, August 10, 2003

Sample Of Welcome Message

Week-End

a neat Week-End War. On Saturday afternoon, drove I with my mother and my cousin in the city. Have sone shorts bought (or my mother :-). Then we have eaten something in the MC Donald and went home. at home we have gegamet all day long :-)
the evening I went with Simon to Samy. There, we heard some music and drank beer and Pasao. At some even called me and told me schindler, we should come before the BP petrol station. Said and done. bit tipsy we went city gene. we met at the bp schindler, weighing and luca. we bought a couple of alcoholic drinks and sat on the stairs of the school house bach. sometime later, then shock even to Luc. With 7 cheerful people, we dragged ourselves then that is on the train to Thayngen. The train had a lot of raver who spent the day at the street parade. was kv reform party found relatively quickly and it was already the first round and welcomed the present known (among other things: Tanja, hilti, Stieger express, chräbser and Stetten else entirely, LiCl, luki, sabrina a and b, gordon, frey, etc and now, so shut the people who are always on the partys :-)). Schindler then hung it from an early age with a wife and I spent the night with the also present Jessi and Chrigi. Jessi has now ne new clothes, she smokes occasionally smoked :-) I have almost nothing for once ... Hm did however learn one or the other funny story that evening I tried ...:-) then once more to turn out with weighing what was going on, but somehow in the pants :-) At 2.00 we then took my kindly grandmother and drove from Jessi, Sami, Simon and me home. :-) Was a real good service real fish. Well the party is generally to say that it was my thing not so. 1. too hot second too narrow and 3 far too expensive. Now was certainly the 8 or so times this year, acknowledged in Thayngen party (yeah Thayngen runs in much ..) but was so far the worst. Sound was very poor. Not a good mix. Naja's just a matter of opinion .. . Jo come tomorrow, the new apprentices is sure funny. And now I'm kip, broken ... all have a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment