Sunday, August 17, 2008

Watch Ross Kemp Black Gangs

22.Eintrag

Halloooo ;___;

is cosplay XD ~ I've spent the whole weekend to make my wig and polka the screen XD ~ and I am with nothing ready -__________-""" is soooo depressing * lol *

here first "my progress picture of my wig.> which is not yet finished as I said, there still a lot fehtl



Yes, that thing is stupid baka lang-_______-oh and the left side is in the picture is generally not done yet ... the thing is not done yet! It is believed it, but the wig for me to make it harder than Jessi the wig of Seely * sigh * Well I'm
just hopeful that I ^ ^ I've finally hammer out hammer out quite a bit and the length does so ever ^ ^
My screen is too slow be at the ready ... Well now missing me then when I really just cos o____o the shoes and then I'll continue with Tuks stuff XD ~ I lie well in time!

We also think yes on the Con Shiroi NEN still talk on Monday and immediately after the Con Shiroi I gave a workshop that I must sign ^ ^ hold for children.
I must buy some candy, etc>.> I have that is somehow too much money from the children ;___; now demand I give them XD ~ because I have a bad conscience * gawp *
Oh the sweets are Shiroi Con Tuk and I am now in the jury from the cosplay competition ~ XD Look how we beat on it * laugh * happy because I already full!
o___O I must still ask whether Zero them to me before that can send the list * * gape so I know how the characters look ^^"""

Oh I now have ultimate 5 friends here at LJ XD ~ And
that reminds me, I want to know how many times people read what I mortise XD ~ it would be nice if one either here or at my left which could gb at animexx enough ... even if I only wrote "I waving your lj read "XD ~ I am interested in whether many people the sch ... I write here XD ~

Noi Read Well that was it first so far from me ^ ^ * nudge *



wave XD ~

menana

0 comments:

Post a Comment