Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pulse Rate While Sleeping

25th Entry

Haaaaalloooo -^__^-

♥ ♥ ♥

Oh yes, the week was kind of funny .__________. noi, work was stupid XD ~ n is Eigl. not especially much spectacular happened in my life ...

Well yesterday I made poor Tuks ready-____________-really great thing has been looking at her real good ... until we have tried everything to get it out of her hand down * * blubb no chance ;____; nada ... is to do everything the dead went down again XD ~
But look yourself, it is sometimes very briefly looked cool * hihihi *

240 240 240

with my cosplay I'm also a bit ahead or not but I rather we XD ~
Tuki ' s mum has already done quite a lot with me .__________. and it looks really great, especially my sleeve I think it's great ♥

I also have a picture of it XD ~ I see there, but like a mongoose, because I laughed so ... but good
My wig is ready and I just need to make even the headscarf at it and sew the loops ... but styled it and I think it is really well done ^ ^ I
But you also look at themselves uuuund
wig XD ~ XD ~ MUNGO IMAGE

240 240

XD ~ the skirt is sitting inthe can tailies and the little white frock ^ ^ is there to find out that my sleeves or sew ^ ^ come later still so very tight corset back .____. I hope the schlappelt not so XD ~ but Eigl. I know that Tukis Mum will make me even * * Grinzens

Otherwise I was today in the city and have a cup strawberry eaten yumi XD ~
And I was with my mom in so nervous Church was great ... Eigl. I wanted to make shoes tuks ~____~ but I was depressed yesterday, because that does not work with the poor * sniff *
My Strawberry Sundae * hihihi * XD ~

240
I love the photo I've mb BSCH made shit with my lovely new camera ♥

Well so far so good love her ^ ^

tschauiii ♥ ♥ ♥

Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment