Friday, October 10, 2008

How To Make A Lollipop Cake

33rd Entry


;________________; hello * sniff *

mähhhh life is a big red rubber boat ;_______; and ... and * sniff * i like is when I get out even the air ~_____~
I've been asked in recent days that I do in about six to nine months NEM write my final exam and complete my education. ________. that is, I only have nine months to think about what I want to make my time in the future ... I have now the full long pushed in front of me, because I've always thought, I find much else ... but now I'm still not 100% clear view ... There are already so things that I would like ... but I'm not sure if that really what is for me ... I do not experience the same failure again ... how now * * blubb
-________-aufjedenfall I am currently totally down ... have little desire to totally and mähhh ... is sorry I can not people just write back * * blubb my PC when directed .________. now I love bgegnügen me with my sister or so and let me out ;______;
* sigh * Oh yeah ... I will not be so full of whining interested XDDD eh no!

to make matters worse XDDD Took and I now 6 cosplays next year ... for some of you this may be a little o_____O for me it's hyper hyper hyper blubb much * * much XDDD
Da tuk now in the Sailor Moon group makes, I said I'm looking for me then again what else ! The positive on the cosplay, I have to tinker and the cuts have nothing as good as I already .___. that is, the schwiriegste falls ever so many points away * * blubb
XDDD Oh before I talk big, I'll Maike from Pokemon cosplay specifically in the dress version of the movie "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew"


I still urgently seeking a veeery Ash ;____; so who likes me and LBM Sunday Times has XDDD me to make my Ash blubb * * in the correct version containing ;____________; is soooo XDDD but is a dream with me to cosplay XDDD where I am absolutely "mad" but .... hahaha ... * Drop * I know a good joke -____-""""
Well no matter XD ~ I'm looking forward aufjedenfall already abnormal at the Cosplay *___* I'm full of Pokemon Freak *____* Maike and I will have full cosplay aaawaaaa long and I think the rear wing Beautifly so great and yes * swarm * just love XDDD
LOOOOOVVEEEEEEEEE * drop * on the PC do not go my heart ;____;

Well as I said is a potential Ash with me XDDDD Report

So the emo-cry-from-the-air my rubber-boot-is-out child is now in the heiaaa blubb * * * wink *


tschauiii

Menana

;___; I have a PS Ash XDDD I think I need nerve times my friends XDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment