Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sample Affidavit Of Consent To Travel

30th Entry


Hello my love ♥ ♥ ♥

I can hear already long nothing more of me .___. but I know right now actually, not so very interesting things which I could report ... my life is pretty quiet right now * * blubb .___.

Hmmm my Cosplayplanung for next year is ^ ^ and I know at last exactly what I'm doing everything. However, it is not yet clear exactly when we do everything, but at least we know that Costumes We take
♥ We know now how the performance of the WCS ausschaun next year ^ ^ yes we are aiming for third place or ~ even at second on XD anyway ... We are keen on the prices, they were sooo great this year * smile *

Otherwise, I'm currently the Team Rocket image that I have lying around here for months to be completed * * blubb .___. Unfortunately I have not had the right colors to Tuks / Mauzis hair in the right color to color ... now they are unfortunately very dark * * blubb
Here's a progress picture:



You can see the hair is really very very dark blubb * * I realize I've been very very long since Gemal .___. I * do me to color the hair relatively difficult blubb * I have not even pushed the easy ... I have right now that is a bit of problems with breathing .____. Well and when I draw my focus is so bad it blubbblubb * * I'm going tomorrow to the doctor once and see something that says to kulla * *

Bwhaaa you I can not even begin to say how keen I am on it, with my nÄ begin next cosplay *___* I absolutely want the rod and tinker bwhaaa it itches in your fingers ...
But first I may now draw the XD ~ pay if I itch in my fingers, I'm at recent months, not at all come about!

Hmmm yes, I absolutely must have next Friday on Super RTL the new Barbie movie gaze ♥ ♥ ♥ I have the Barbie movies *__________* my favorite movies are love to one of the Nutcracker, Barbie and the Dorfmä girls and ähhhmm .___. What's more wild? Rapunzel was great and I think joa the films that were relatively in the beginning ...
And here comes the new Barbie movie, and I have to see a freak XD course



Oh, reminds me ... .____. I've forgotten looser today * * blubb to choose the place I suck! like I wanted to go ;___; I choose not people who do not do that ... But mähhhh gegendiewandrenn * *-________-Well I have with the campaign already too little explained blubb * * now it is always too late ...

Noi ... for the report I have nothing XD I've written quite a lot!
Well I have to spice up the Fine Cosplay nor for the FBM. __. improve the hair again and the box set up so

Well, in the sense XD ~ I'm going to eat lasagna ♥ ♥ ♥ * yummi *

feels you all pressed-wave wave * * ^___^-


Menaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment