Monday, December 1, 2008

Milena Velba In Girdle

39th Entry

jeeee Ohhhh yes I am for ages not reported ._________.

Hallooo first

XD Well I was thinking I have released a new LJ entry post .______.
IN my life happened at the moment, unfortunately, not very much I can tell you, or would like to remove
But oh well ...
I'll have it by my absolutely stunning and beloved of all 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e "DVDs I-told-__________ war now but not because of Depp has somehow sold fake goods and mähhh totally stupid ... now I've watched, the normal Best I can on E-bay already bid ;_________; but the film does not ...
Now I was> pissed. "And wanted me in spite of the film at Veoh.com ;____; now there is the gaze, since there is not ... how mean is that? Unfortunately I can not speak French-__________-because in the ridiculous stupid language course they have a translation, but with English subtitles, there are more garnix ;___; I have to wait now ...
now I know not whether I should buy me the season and mähh ... But I found so funny and great and * sniff * I am now looking at times as the film is ;___; the end of the Dourama I would also find time> acceptable.> The Japanese having unfortunately not so with great ends ... in my opinion!

Now I just look XDDD I'll buy myself a Nintendo Wii that is, so I can play EEENDLICCH The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess * * sniff
However, I then sold my Cube and bwhaaaa ._____. all soooo complicated blubb * *

I'm so cranky right now XD I have nothing to bock .________.
I have an unfinished oil painting, manga image and a wig waiting to be processed are at home ... and I can not bring myself ;____; I just a zero-phase buck ... and although I have now for almost 8 months a decent picture taken together merh * sniff * this is very very sad! Well

Sun .________. to my current life
I'm very bad tension in the neck * * blubb

matter XD Well I'm going to the
Bettiiiii and before that water drinking ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

nightingales

Me ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment