Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Buy Xilisoft Dvd Creator 3.0.26

;___; The suffering and death of

Hello love

here are some progress pictures of Haruhi ... they is> still not finished. I> still have the jacket iron and sew the sleeves to the shirt and I'm not really tied to the photo ;_____; but maybe I will not put himself ... I do not see how Haruhi from ... * Sniff * ;_________;

Here pictures

again from scratch ... XD I think I see full of fat XD

> from the page.> Unfortunately jumps on the B / something>.> I do it with buttons or make them more durable.>>

And from behind XD

And last but not least once again the face of near



Wig is unfortunately too high up and oh no idea-___________-I do not like it * sniff *
No matter
> 3> I'm not made up and let's see naja vll I'm cool to Animuc * * blubb

Chow Me


0 comments:

Post a Comment