Sunday, May 3, 2009

Name Of Bam Margera Tattoos Pic From His Shirt

The ME loves MARRON ♥ ♥

hello

Achjaaa easy I pass over the animuc XD even though the times was super tollig and do the same to further progress marron images with

XD I love my wig *_____* be sooo much we rock our group because our uniforms have been properly adopted cool shape and oh yeah LOVE .. . I would have never thought that I would be so kind marron, but I'm looking forward to this huge I wigs cos ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday and here are a couple of times progress pictures please XD I gaze not as accurate but on the eighth wig XD
I must call on tuesday at the hairdresser and ask if he can suck my brown color so xD



from behind is also a pic ... but that's verschmommen and I keinne bock it to upload XD I just wanted to say I love marron have XD

Jeahhh on Friday went to Munich on the *____* Pokeday there and then look for material to Chibiusa XD

Chacka ... now I'm hair eyes>.> wig has all my room XD Verhaart

kussiiii to you Herzis
your
Me ♥



Naaachtrag for Tukiiiiii ♥ ♥ ♥

Here are the Miyako wig I styled for the tuk ^ ^ and containing pictures of it, cut it's mostly myself, I had only a few things to cut ^ ^



Hope you like it tukkkköööö


0 comments:

Post a Comment