Saturday, July 17, 2010

Using Buffalo Harddrives

some point you're running out of air ...

The so ne way here is an addendum to the last entry.

Everyone has some fear. And if it's just the fear of spiders. Against the run home alone at night. Or just the fear that you visit a web mitnehmt shaft so that you feel the need to stay longer under wasss as you can. Or in fact just the fear of failure. To lose.

is probably the problem with my mother that I have a feeling that she does everything for me and it assumes that I prefer Reached in Berlin, maybe Hamburg. Sweden, Thailand, Israel and Australia are in the plan probably not. I'm afraid that I tell her sooner or later must ensure that it assesses as I may be wrong. Maybe because I feel it a little bit what are guilty.

I'm afraid to lose in front of friends who are incredibly important to me. Incredibly close, or at least it once was. Distance can not be measured in kilometers. Maybe I'm
simply afraid of losing. Maybe I'm just scared but also, because sometimes I do not know what I want to.

Maybe the shaft has a well taken long ago. One can do nothing but air to stop. Later, we go mostly for a while in water. But
"At some point does your fear of the air and you keep going, then you win."

Posted via LiveJournal.app .

0 comments:

Post a Comment