Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fire Red Gameshark Pokemon Receiver

for me july've also endl

what I bought, I hope you like!
the further development of which they had unfortunately not there:





half Akihabara I searched for things from card captor sakura .. We were honestly sure 10 in shops, but nowhere they had something of a girlfriend nao, said that the series is out here already and so there is nothing

the only thing I could find were two dvds and once again the 5 which was 14 and in both a figure of at (although that was wrapped in foil, so that they could not see) and the boxes have cost about 6 or 7 €
I wanted to ask tsukasa again if he knows maybe where you could get something
ask of me would be if I can not find anything more, I will then buy the box anyway or not? would be cool if you could ask andy times ^ ^


otherwise we still would have to come soon asakusa
tsukasa, who wanted to go bowling with us (which may indeed be embarrassing ...) I will sit down the night then come on and blog the last few days;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment