Monday, December 27, 2010

Front Projection Test

for andy and yasu

muuuss I absolutely find time to post on the lives 3
AAAB first I had was in Akihabara and I bought a few dvds



in a collection box at sone-containing, at boot from the DVD extras are so small in such as:.



is the son door sign ^ ^
and dvds are 14 and 16-18
I have the degree of non neebn me, but on the 14 are to follow which of the 50's and dvd 18 is the last, that is until Episode 70
everything I could find, unfortunately not: / the anime is just too old here ...
and unfortunately they are completely in Japanese: /
hope you are happy anyway ^ ^


and jeeetzt for yasu, your birthday gift belate when you realize you may distribute it to keep it xD



, P


I bake cakes must now xD (yes by 3 clock at night)

0 comments:

Post a Comment