Thursday, February 3, 2011

Science Project What Paper Towel Is More Durable?

ready for take off

after an hour 'sleep' So I woke up feeling with palpitations and dizziness, terrible ... I just did not want, but I had V_V
so I made my heavy heart was high, tsukasa over yet again and said goodbye to me 11 I'm so against
then nao me on the way done with suitcases through the city is eecht corrosive
o_O Anyway, I'm still my so then graade bus caught and it was say goodbye V_V mention
I must say that I leave the nao of much heart-rending as the place of tsukasa xD then went
saw it on an hour by bus from the airport
than I, that the flight will go off even earlier, I was pleasantly surprised and put me on such a comfortable chair and suuuper saw me again on the purchased photos (seehr stupid idea at the end of a trip V_V) then I yet the map for anna wrote and tried to go to internet, but that is something at the airport, you can forget there> D
in between there 'breakfast'



panda cotton candy yeeey ~ I have no plan but should taste like what the xD '

in any case, it was sometime already half three (of the flight should go a quarter) and it was announced that 20 minutes will announce more detailed, so I started to play pokemon, then was eventually told that what is broken on the airplane, it is being repaired and in 20 minutes ne new announcement comes
in the meantime I'm asleep ... seehr uncomfortable I must say I think it V_V
was around 4 or 4:30 when it was announced that the flight will go up 6 V_V So I trus to the back and asked if Amsterdam is still flying as of late NEN and of course my answer was no, as well as different ... V_V huh ... Jessa and howl once again the close
me so I've got this stupid food coupon, went to the bathroom, I've got something to eat at mäcces



and then I wanted to try again to write a mail or some way to call home ... But you can forget everything-_-da was therefore needed the phone and it was a text message written
finally fell in the airplane back to the eye (I think xD) to start, because then the little tears were rolling and I could V_V see the Great Wall of China not because it was already dark again! maaan you can that make on purpose!

was in any case my flight as always play out, watching movies (among other things, eat pray love or like the states have only found out only half xD 'and sex and the city 2) and eat



because I was cold and tasted like cardboard after all xD
and then half an hour before landing, as always ... my ear hurts like hell did (and this time the whole head with the same yet V_V More)
arrived in amsterdam, I realized that my suitcase was not there, until I realized that no one fly from the next one suitcase I had 8D was then assigned to a hotel and went outside to the bus stop



I vowed to never perceived 39879485 times to fly alone again while I was out in the cold stand until the bus came to my hotel, but something kept the later (when I arrived there were maybe 5 people out there, then at the end of 50?) in any case he was supposed to have been further back than and I was so wrong and could no longer fit in the bus yay 8D
meant so still half an hour wait longer yay, I stood an hour in the cold-8D of this was the hotel eeecht cool! I had NEN single room, which would normally cost 175 € night o_O
bottom of the check in gabs NEN still eat plate



Garnich I had so much hunger oo
in any case had you would have to pay the vernseher unfortunately, like to the program looked hihi
so I went to shower, then sat down with a little music to bed to eat something and lay down to sleep then, after all, it was after midnight

Here's a tour of the rooms:





already send it? and the balcony was out as long as the room and stood there even chairs outside, but it was at night and go viieel too cold to get out ^ ^
but it was probably not soo good for me at night to let the air conditioning on, but I found it quite nice to sleep at 21 °: 3
I think waar morning at 7 when my alarm clock went and I got ready again
I my dish had I have something like this eaten, and so let fall the breakfast vouchers, but I had always not enough time and not eat the big hungry (lucky for the hotel xD)
at 8 came to the bus and drove to the airport and this time everything went well with the start etc.
next to me sat a Japanese woman and I think she has been crying just before takeoff even> - \u0026lt;
I had only considered to ask them in Japanese, if everything is okay, but then I'm not married, she would have said yes anyway and have been it if it were the * _ *
and in Japan, too ignoring all the howls xD
was about 10 clock 30 or so I came in berlin was successfully pass the customs (now it may actually bring chocolate?), willy wonka was saved xD

actually I was driving from the airport to the same school, I AAAB but then it was to co _ *

* so that could have been!

next time sets during the summer through, I hope that there at least once the snow disappears xD chaos' and then
Go to 4th go! Wuhu, something new: 3 to 4
and in the summer, I'm excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment