Sunday, January 23, 2011

Diagram Of A Small Boat

the last day

is always the worst ... I felt like crying the whole time because I must leave already, but that does nothing ...
in any case, we finished and were determined to have cd's shopping
go but it was at some point early at 4 pm and we thought that tsukasa with us to shinjuku runs and then a few friends pocketed and we play karaoke go ( because I had so desired, lol)
but then the parents came with us and it was to go to Yokohama and I thought nagut ... non as the plan, but all I see then yokohama (which not much else looks like tokio xD) and I thought maybe we go so then even play karaoke

So it was only after Shinjuku from the closet and child, only one of many CD shops in the streets there, but this has been enough that I almost had to cry, because everything I buy I could not lol

first course I wanted what I have ever flown to Japan, the vistlip the dvd xD then a good 30 times Glauch has cost € V_V and then I ran so on ... and found the department dio xD ooohje! I thought no dio ne new single I can leave this country and not really expensive, it was not (This DVD for 50 €, they still have ... I want to know what's on it and why the hell is so rare .... someday I'll buy me!> O \u0026lt;) and then there was sone voooll envelope with chekis and I'll take the course simply to look without and in endefekt was the price of 300 yen for just a Cheki .... drop xD but well, I looked through all the words and were aaalle only by Turkey (was out one thing I think of erina, but not at first so I start to xD), but well, I would also stupid microstructure , hlt, if I would have said but oh ne give put times xD and then I have one made to which he apparently eats what? In any case it looks very cute: 3
and then I ended up with the sales shelf .... oooh my god I cried xD but I'm still reasonably
Vidoll album I got the bastard, and I found this album and is liieebe think I dvd even with only 8 and has cost € * __ *
I could not stand leave: 3




na perceived hour after we get out (ooohjeee and the three had to wait in the car all the time xD ')
and went from there to daaann yoko yoko haaamaa ~
and what I watch for when you go to Yokohama? (Love hotel is the wrong answer > D)
chinatown riiichtig! xD



and take the road down ... a large panda Loading ... stuffed panda with things .... sigh I'm glad that we have not gone in there xD
and unloaded in a ... it was really funny things



lool it looks really funny in Sect haha

in any case, what's the matter there ... beautiful temple!



course, there were these lions around and to our luck a little on the jumps help we have the gesteichelt (like on your DVD dio xD)

here now a few pictures of chinatown





and then we wanted to go eat ... what is wanted, we went to eat, all you can eat
and I had wondered in the beginning why they already have the card once ordered up and down xD
but it was difficult to find despite large selection of something I eat, because up to 2 or 3 can do dishes with meat or seafood was ... V_V and as I constantly what has been pushed and I thought that would be edible ... it happened that I've eaten meat twice (in soup and spring rolls) jo ... my stomach has thanked
xD so I limited myself to omelet for the evening lol

but there were also eat really weird things ...





So the first is the famous thousand-year eggs, but I'm not married because I ran xD 'is but the next batter and funny as in it are so .. shrimps and I think the last is the halving of dough and actually the one and eat it, too festivities so and we should eat one, however, are like almost all filled with sweet bean paste ... and the fantastic thing about it disgusting, the last time when I had eaten it, I've got stomach ache even so, just in non-> o Plate \u0026lt;

This is a picture of how the table looked like the thousands of ... and I think they were mainly just went Dess xD



then from there back home where we ... 21 clock arrived I think again, that is not a karaoke V_V
and as we were sitting in our room and have things packed
sometime tsukasa came in and we NEN little 'talk' and where it went lol and then I said, really more for fun that I lust after kabukicho have to drive, so I had lust, but I did not expect that tsukasa it really says okay let go xD
and as I recall it was after zero clock when we are going and then it went past all the hosts have only geglotzt (we were, after all, even with tsukasa way xD) and then to Korea-town lol what it is all non! and what we do there? we went to Donkies xD



and there were daaann cotton candy! the picture of it comes later, and willy wonka chocolate! * O * I'm looking for today, the perfect occasion to eat xD

and then we wanted to go in ne bar or so, preferably in the yes in which we were the first night, but we are unfortunately still somewhere else V_V matter was still funny xD seehr


the snacks with eye> o \u0026lt;

after tsukasa so colas 6 and we had estimated a few cocktails, about 3 times on klo were and asked the waiter nao, if the channel has seen its penis ... xDDD (you have not why I filmed ... V_V) we are off again in between with NEM at maccu stop because we had to go to the bathroom again xD



and then it went off again back home, now it was already ... by 5? or 6? somehow and I had to get up in about 4 hours to drive to the airport xD
but it has not let me sleep and if you are doing the damn war I genuinely bad mood ... V_V
in the end I was allowed to rest for an hour but still lol

coming off back home then in the next blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment