Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gay Cruising Hertfordshire

26th Entry

Haalllooo my love ♥

joa I currently have quite a lot with the cosplay to do .____. if not satisfied only .... it annoys me quite slowly is ;____; my whole money on it for the hobby! I currently have little time for other things or for friends ... this is exhausting and unsatisfying in the long run especially ;___; I can draw my favorite hobby to pursue just not at all * sniff *

Well this weekend is yes Shiroi Con Augsburg * smile * Eigl naja. suits me not at all XD ~ I Eigl the weekend. .___. crafts and sewing should be ... but maybe I'm lying yet relatively well in time.
while ago I wanted to do Tuks Claves shoes ready-________-then I do the stupid Sprühsilber expected ... Now, half the shoes are not sprayed * drop * I'm so excited XD ~ Well, I think, and has noticed that half the neighborhood ... echoes in the garage * same * blubb now everybody knows I talking to myself * laugh * lead
Well on the Shiroi Con Tuk and I will hold a workshop over the cosplay ... Well let's see how that is.
On Monday I give then in a painting course for children Schmiechen .___. manga painting ... Well let's see ~ XD I do that only because the Raphi kulla * * if he ever asks me what!
Bwhaaaa I send out has to copy the pictures yet to gawp * * .____. would be stupid if I forget to!

Well and on completing a model kit that has ne Known made by me ♥
is from Chobits ... I like Chobits in and of themselves do not like soooo happy ^ ^ but the kit is super good to me * smile *
But you convinced yourself * smile *

240

Pretty ♥ is not it?

* lol * otherwise I find it no longer ...
but .____. On Tuesday I was in labor almost collapsed XD ~ I'm in the last two weeks written so deep into the night in ICQ .______. and then there was a stark change in the weather XD ~ and thanks to lack of sleep and I was bad weather at the end * laugh *
Royka you feel like it XD ~ guilty because of you I've never been in the Hela * laugh *
.____ . noi you will not read it anyway because you rumschipperst somewhere in Hong Kong ... XD ~ So no matter

tomorrow so I do not back out of the mountain pine cannot blubb * * I go to sleep now

nightingales her Blubaugh's XD ~

Menana

0 comments:

Post a Comment