Friday, May 29, 2009

21 Home Remedies For Oily Skin

on to Magdeburg \u0026lt;3

Hello my friends ^ ^

jap quite right, tomorrow I'm going to Magdeburg, together with Tuk to Firi and travel there to visit \u0026lt;3 * for a whole week hehehe *
XD I'll tell * smile *

*____* I'm currently some way from a flash to the next, that is really disgusting! except boredom, I started in Shugo Chara continues to gaze *___* and ooohhhh my God! I am soooo FAN XD
ego must now also cosplay .____. and I still do not know whom should I * I * blubb Amu-Chan really like XD but I think Rima also above the roar * hahaha * *____* or if I should make a Shugo Chara-Ran XD then I find sooo cute!

Here times all images Chara XD


So Rima is the second blonde seen from the left and the Amu ^ ^ The pink in the middle \u0026lt;3 and Ran is the pink "elf" in the middle with Amu XD
Rima would probably fit me better XD but I think Amu too cool and I do think also that I could possibly cosplay ... sigh XD but that is probably harden again .____. these are all little kids * cough * have garkeine stem .________. really sad XD

Noi ... otherwise I must now uuunbedingt to pack! And then copy all my Japanese vocabulary ;____; I was limping a chapter of my fellow learners behind her ... if I go with him no more, then I have to repeat the stage ... and actually I did not feel like it I will be exerting myself ;_____; above and then learn a lot !!!!!!

Well, in the sense I look now something Shugo Chara * cough * and then packne and learn XD
CHHAACKKAAA

So dear ones

tschüüühhhhssiiiiiiieeeeee XD

me your


0 comments:

Post a Comment