Friday, May 22, 2009

What R Rhe Causes Of Dandruff And Split Ends

Pokemon Hearthgold and Soulesilver *_____* LOVE

Ohhhh my God I am soooo in love *___________*

get it so soon new version of gold and silver eyed or so a remake, and now I'm just now thanks Yukari_Yuzuki seen the new protagonists and oh my god the girl the girl is sooo cute *______*, sweet and aaaawaaaaaaaaa! ! And aaaawaaaaaaa * * schreienddurchdiegegendrenn
*________* I HAVE TO NECESSARILY COSPLAYYYEN veeery



I find it sooo cute *____* the hat and the hair and aaawaaaaaa! I do not care if someone cosplayt front of me XD I'll be the coolest muhahahaha * * because I find them so good * muahahaha * * * muhahahaha XD okay now I will most insane XD Yes
matter ... Do I repays them next year to make *____* Hanami YES because it fits in well * muhahaha * HANAMI naja XD and once a year must be Pokemon ... aufjedenfall >_____\u0026lt; this are tuki and I arge pokemon fans .. well I'm more hardcore than her ... But ;____; LOVE!
like the guy who I do XD

this time the logo ^ ^ I find them very very pretty ... where the Germans will again mess up xD



For tuki fänd I> the counterpart great.> so to speak, the old version ^ ^ höhöhö which looks like



I think just a better picture repays XD I would find it great * muhahaha * and I still have a *_____* cosplaywunsch open because I make stupid Tiger Lilly-Something has made PeterPan-____-
XD but for that I get from wunschcosplays tuki, and yume usagi (naja discuss the latter two XD But even after the anime very nice place, I am hopeful) XD

Ohja And today I bought everything for Chibiusa ^ I ^ I think now everything is complete and can now finally begin with the wig, etc. ^ ^ I'm good things

Today I bought a new conditioner ^ ^ because my hair is sooo broken ;____; they cancel! And I wanted to let it grow ... but I hope it is short with the better because that was the hair stylist and was already expensive * cough * Well
chaaackaaaa ._____. I hope the best XD

my short XD

come tukala Today, li-lith, and kurui seely to me to celebrate that I have my trials behind me ... Well how does that have to NEN fat mans fault for my exams done ;____; will now be considered whether we need to write again-________-but you have to be so stupid sometimes right?
Well I hope the best * cough *

Otherwise Hanami XD yes I vll you should still report on something XD
The Hanami was very nice ^ ^ like last year also and we have enjoyed in the great Empire Cafe Bakery ^ ^ and great ego was really great!
It was very hot and joa .___. no idea our cosplays have been very good ^ ^ I was really happy ^ ^, and Joa .___. Slowly I have no desire to write XD
and I must still make the pizza XD

But this time my current favorite picture of my cosplay ^ ^ Marron



Thanks for all the people who have given me such love Commission to

^ ^ Well I do then even our pizza ^ ^

your Pokemon Crazy

MeNanA ^ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment