Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Veronika Domina Shops

Hanamiiii .______."""" ♥ ♥ ♥

Hi ^ ^ joa

on the weekend was Hanami ^ ^ ne was very great con * hehehe *
But it was also extremely hot______at least on Saturday.
We're first in the morning went there on Saturday and the ride was quite pleasant joa xD only the trip back was a bit> hard. Thunderstorms, all go on the motorway and I was at the beginning of first a half-hour procedure was XD besides, we were 5 in the car and my car so hard .____. it is non-white more than 50 kmh run uphill blubb * * XD I would have gedürft anything at all on the highway * *

laughing Well on Saturday we have Jeanne the Kamikaze Thief gecost and that was soooo LOVE *______*
I also have many pictures, but I want to show only when I edited my favorite photos> have.> and I'm only after the final exam the next week I write from 17:05 to 20:05___pushes me your thumbs!

Well back to Marron XD I just watch the anime by the way and I like to *______* Marron so ... I and they are sooo similar xD I like their kind of bitchy and then she is fond of and oh jaahhhh ~ * sigh * LOVE * __ * I really want to have multiple versions of them *____* make out the Schuluni >/////\u0026lt; Marron because I like so much (and I had not really thought that this is so blatant xD)

This is a picture that I have worked have from my group, which also super super sweet ^ ^ I think we are ne great group. If only because my jeanne (dew) and I look very similar in the cosplays, I think ^ ^ tuk and super fit as Miyako * smile *





I know the picture is still not optimal ^ ^ mags but I really like * smile * just because of the similarity of dewdrops and I * hihihi *

Joa and otherwise I have to really have much for the statutory audit examination done. On Thursday and Friday, I had to get special holiday ... of which I have yet to town, because I have to pick up my Thomas Sabo>.> my Minnie Mouse has gone so often broken Now can I pick my new trailer NEN ^ ^ And if
I've been to the city, then watch I like even if you come by train to Magdeburg cheaper than by plane .______. XD naja times watching the first test and then your ;___; Me so happy and not so ready with the nerves ... I slept through the whole time ... and I am ready all the time and now have started my breathing problems again and I sigh ;_______; Motier slowly to a fragile tails * drop * XD but Chacka only a week XD

think but please contact me on Monday to Wednesday XD in the morning * * Velcro

dankööö
your
Me ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment