Monday, January 3, 2011

Effects Of Althea Pills



if nao clock by 12 in the morning wakes up and looks at her cell phone she said 'why have I slept? " Then she turns around and goes back to sleep, find the error

xD I'm so tired V_V but hey here my new year present report

tsukasa, we have therefore picked up and we went down to koki, who said, however, that it can with non, because he has to work V_V then it went for us at the bowling
here come the shoes of real machines o_O weird But what comes here not automatically
xD I thought that it is embarrassing ... eeh xD

here are some pictures



in the first round I was still quite good, then hurt my wrist and I was loser of the day xD Well what the hell, the LUC ; ck we were only to 3 because it was non quite as embarrassing xD

after that tsukasa rumtelefoniert yet (okay, when telephoned the times really do not? xD) and we are still driven to koki, who probably had enough sleep after 2 hours xD and then we are to the Meiji shrine down (in Harajuku)



because it was already about 4 clock at night and there were many people there really still super oo
you as persons rather go long long way, on drums, so and so
and then at some point to get to the temple



so if you go through as you can see directly to the temple
we then employed, 5 yen thrown in this court, and prayed for the new year, then it goes and comes in so many confirma Meegan be long where you can buy lucky charms, and this new year sheet, as I believe, however au give Japanese can understand I'm not him xD
but I'll translate me leave: 3
and then you get to the food stalls



since gabs but mostly just such funny things ... I've eaten then non ^ ^
For example, something like



Cow tongue ugh * __ *

memorable photo:



then we were asked if we are tired, We have said no

(I was only cold, too tired to be, we have far too much talk and too much stupid move laughed xD is quite funny when you think how lycaon xD run) in any case Are we then to the rainbow bridge run



I already had the cheer off the airport, seen here, but the auto can the bad fotograieren ^ ^ koki
tsukasa and then wanted to find in the supermarket It eecht nasty things * _ * There



then we went to the tokyo bay and have looked at the sunrise, which will probably bring luck ^ ^ there we were certainly at least an hour and I was sooo cold * _ *



but it was nice already ^ ^
there is in the direction of the Haneda airport, so you have aircraft launch ever see that probably the reason of my dream which I'll be right

was then we are finally home and koki is in between the car turned off completely because of the skyline of Tokyo and Fuji from the highway because the total could see and he has probably never seen and when he then NEN discovered ferrari gave it garkeine hold more xD like a kid in a toy store hahaha
then we were at 8 at home and went to sleep, eendlich * _ *
but only to 13.30 clock, we were awakened to the new year eating



states that if you put a piece of everything to eat the happiness
however, was the half meat and so I once had screwed it xD
and stuff like mussels and stuffed scampi I do not eat ... the eyes had yet! > O \u0026lt;
I've been real easy to me ... but eat properly but I find traditional Japanese just super disgusting ... also get the fish and eggs in the strangest forms o_O
part that looked like cream cheese and sausage and fish should be xD '



this cheese-like piece is example. xD and they print an au total mark upon it so much \u0026lt;- \u0026lt;

aaber I've forgotten my dream! I have dreamed of nem airplane crash V_V so that I see a plane crash and in the interpretation of dreams is called a smoky crashing airplane, that the plans have made it for the year, etc. to the break go V_V ohjeee starts just fine at> D

in any case we are to clock 16 then again to bed and I'm 19 clock stood up
later we are bringing to the Paekche post and I von 0 bis 4 clock played pokemon xD
Such is life in japan haha

and now I have to make me finally finished!
na dann prost

0 comments:

Post a Comment