Monday, January 10, 2011

Play The Last Level On Cubefield

uiuiuiuiui

soo, exam is over and it's finally time to the jeeetzt grudge ^ ^
where I was standing at all gone? xD aaahja! the 2nd january so

have apparently we did not do much, weeil I can not really remember it and wrote down a lot I do not auhc V_V
but so are the public holidays in Japan! nothing open, so sleep, drink and eat only xD
we lso have slept forever, and after finally got up and went shower nao times we have put ourselves on the puristation and puris suuper embarrassing for the dopes made, which I will like to deprive you of course super xD



nao and because one has screwed it again what we have done
but that screwed it ... is probably as worse even though I was better than the later ... Well, we both screwed it xD



I call it affectionately: loki we go for the dopes xDD

and the others are also pretty ... funny haha



nao may not be the last, but I love it, I could break out laughing every time again, when I saw the mouths xD
auhc I know not that something was driving me to ... xD

otherwise I've done the same as almost every day: play pokemon xD accruing made

0 comments:

Post a Comment