Monday, January 10, 2011

* Toshiba Network Camera User Login

Movies, movies, films. Cinema, Cinema, Cinema.

I managed my cinema list for this year to increase indefinitely.
So much so right. So right right.
If I do manage to see the first 25 movies on this list, I'll spend about 41 hours in the cinema oO
And his poor, very poor.
The films that are bold, look I want (which does not mean that I will see them all). And some movies, I do not necessarily want to see, I like to see well with accompaniment.
As long as I'm not Justin Bieber - Never Say Never give must, but I will probably survive anything.
And here now the films that I look at all cases ... No matter how poor I am XD

listed in my "Awwww, I'm looking forward to" level XD

01 The Adventures of Tintin - The Secret of the "unicorn"
*_______________________________*
Tintin \u0026lt;3
I'm looking forward to sooo much: D Maybe I should scale back my expectations a bit, I can not.
And Jamie Bell and Daniel Craig. Oh.
02 Never Let Me Go
BECAUSE ... BECAUSE ... 1. Because I am hopeful that we once no horrible literature, but a good will. 2. There's Andrew. Point.
03 Crazy, Stupid, Love
I said last time that I will simply die in Spiderman next year, because Andrew and Emma. I must withdraw my statement because I am already dead before
Emma Stone, Julianne Moore and Ryan Gosling.
04th Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
Because it anyway, it is clear that I may see;)
05th What is a Man
Matthias Schweighöfer films always looked with grandma, so ... I watch it anyway XD
06th Hereafter
Clint Eastwood as director and Matt Damon are two good reasons.
07th Black Swan
But because the good reviews the film somehow straight to fly, I want to know if he really is that good.
08th Biutiful
Because of my tremendous love for English films.
09th Rio
However, the original soundtrack of this animated film, because for ... *______*
10th The Green Hornet
Because ... I will look at the. The argument should be rich but well, right? XD
11th Hangover 2
is actually the only one of the 10,000 this year, continuing to which I am right.
12th The plan
13th The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
David Fincher goes first as the reason.
14th Brothers
Maybe not necessarily in the cinema, but I want to see it already. Finally, I am glad they have it even get to the series the movie here but now bring to the movies.
15th Friends With Benefits
Because ... Emma. No, it surprises me now not to say honestly that they play together with Justin Timberlake in nem film oO XD
16th Intruders

Full list is HERE.
Although I barely get to the half, I'm schonmal proud of me: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment