Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hamilton Beach Microwave Hb P90d23al Djreview

what's happening here?

I saw yesterday that I so weird rash on arms and legs have ... the looks really weird, maybe lies on the chlorine water? * _ *

so I was at the 29th stopped ... we went to harajuku and there it was, for the first time crepes: 3



but I find that still not as tasty as in berlin \u0026lt;- \u0026lt;are simply too full of whipped cream and sone is mass transit ... ne ne, as I prefer to eat only go back in berlin ^ ^

we determined the road again 3 times running up and down * _ *
and then it went to shibuya
and at the station were full of the horny ! machines



because you had to press any buttons but added only to the screen * _ * madness

In any case, nao then made friends with and I'm eeendlich times to come for loft me NEN new schedule book to buy and postcards (which I did yesterday sent successfully eeendlich and postcards Send a but, not so expensive as I thought)



suuuper is not cute? winnieh pooh all of which were so great and that is also super cute too: 3

and if emely reads this, you I have also bought was:



just had to think of you when I the map've seen ^ ^

and otherwise here's what I'm still so purchased



panda socks, sweater NEN, NEN belt, panda bushes, NEN ring and three earrings and chains I think * _ * (the shcmuck however, was really cheap, I hope the same is not broken xD ')

the bushes are eeecht super sweet that are actually 4 that fit inside each other: 3



are suuuuuper not sweet? I had the great
a few times with, biscuits filled with 33

and jeeetzt it is time for ne shower!
would eat and sometimes good * _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment