Sunday, January 2, 2011

Webstes That Dont Need Flash Player

holidays

are soo boring, because nothing was on, almost nothing I can think
naja's asleep but if you clock up 16 years old you go nowhere more > D

days I'm within 3 almost the whole bag aufgefuttert biscuits taste * o *
tsukasa and koki by the way also, I was very astonished because sone not
biscuits here and are already really spicy yes ^ ^

but are okay! should now comes the edge over the '10 festival
it by 1 so I decided to start the alarm clock at 9:30 made when the alarm was going on, I looked next to me .... and the bed was empty, huh okay
I dozed until 10 and then I got up to make myself ready, then I yuno still trying to explain away the CC (\u0026lt;3 thank you) and then as
even at 12, nobody was there I thought well it runs from wherever she is and I'm going to the gym after a short run
I then quite well to the hall found AAAB at the hall no nao
was so I waited for the quarter to 13 hour clock and there was still no one ... hm, I went in and gave schonmal their card you up at the inlet, in the hope they would ask
first I found it weird that chairs in the hall are, however, later I found them really great, one can take his super things, and because the back seats go higher, I could also see super
then to 1:30 the lights went out and it was an intro to the English over the edge welcomes

and then came 'Ladies and gentlemen please, welcooome .... gilgamesh ~ '
and I was like wtf .... Giru act as an opening? krass .... naja and the space next to me was still empty and I thought 'well there is but one angry'

first Girugämesh



shortly after they came on stage there was a loud bang and so are feuerwekrsähnliche rumgesprüht spark, it looked really cool and hate no other band ^ ^
I think I have to say to her performance is not much, they are just always good;)
even if I found something homo like ryo was behind the drums and been sent to the gossip-beat it is xD it looked like more of cute satoshi jumped on the stage is and how
nii shuu and ran after him are like two stalker xD
and I found it also to make highly erotic as nii ups just started ... xD he should not practice again lol

second Cain



grad am too stupid and too lazy to find a full picture of which NEN xD
as the curtain was hung on a banner behind which stood on it 'rings' and I was totally confused ... but I think that's the label with which they are under contract, if I'm not mistaken \u0026lt;- \u0026lt;or her label? or what I know xD
in any case, I thought there already for the first time 'sitting at the concert are already horny'
during soundcheck I thought that same-NEN entire orchestra will be on the stage, because strings and something belonging rt
and so it was almost, 7 people o_O has what you need three people to play the guitar? Keyboard I find so often pointless anyway, because it looks funny from behind just to go ... keyboards just are not rocking enough, E-cellos not, but that at least sounded really nice and the stage was large enough for 7
their music is good, but it has not really swept me, so have I sat down in between and am weggenickt xD '

thirdカッコー (Chuckoo)



the band previously I did not at all to be honest and still missing from the picture and a (perhaps the only support)
the singer has quite agree ne quitschige bright (actually as many sa ; receiver here, but it still sounded good)
he has this real cool hair, but he has so much black lipstick around his mouth, he says that if O it looks as if he had NEN black hole in the face xD
and sometimes he is almost slipped on stage, has then crouched to drink and is first to kneel rumgekrochen ... NeeNee him his mama did not teach that the pants of them go broke? xD
and they have also called the song NEN daikirai

4th boogieman



on I was really excited because I've often heard of them, but they've never seen
and I was really confused as this half-naked drummer, only in latex panties on the stage was xD '
and the whole time but came hiphop-gerappe, but that did not sound really like the band, so I thought that anyone makes of those, but then, when all the teeth were a color came in, the all this time has so geusngen and went first from fully wound on the singer and has his jacket and pulled out then the light went out and when it was suddenly there again As for the right singer and I laughed sooo that was so cool, as have the What really funny thought: 3
I will also have sone torn trousers as the singer * _ *
and he has really nice hip movement NEN xD and generally liked it lifts his legs or goes into a crouch and Lae UFT head trembling on the stage, which looks really funny, like sone is freaking deaf or something xD
at the very end of the guitarist still on the desk and has been rubbed on his guitar, and why something else they make
but their music I like really good, so the band can view real-time: 3

5th Sadie



finally I could look at me without even standing around out: 3
and I must say they are better than me, first they have played the song which has sung at karaoke romi also found I was kind of funny ^ ^ But I looked
aki ... real total of strange o_O I almost did not recognize him, either photo Hopper on his face around, or I do not know what the going
xD But the main thing is he throws his bass to the staff rather than place it neatly back to and that he already looks slightly out somehow xD transig
mizuki and wanted to trade his guitar even, but then when he turned realized there is something xD nee nee under which an organization ... in any case well worth watching: 3

6th Mix Speakers Inc.



handkerchiefs were hanging on the drumset or what was that? xD
miki and I can not take it seriously ... NEN kakattekoi roars of young cats is simple ... subtly ridiculous xD
are also some band from the (if not all) really ugly, no wonder that the costume so that will probably distract xD naja except perhaps the lion-guitarist x3
yet they make really ne good show that you have to let them
I was clapping at the beginning not at all, I just had to stare, because the costumes and because of the jumping around and what getanze They have since been delivered, was already amusing look or not xD
and the main thing the two midgets fat singers do cartwheels on stage .... So this must be yes they do let> D
still worth seeing they are in any case ^ ^

7th lynch.



odd figures as if they were just at H & M shopping been so the clothing was just totally normal and I believe no one had made hair, which I think is really not typical, but we value each other is not it ^ ^ this was the music great

8th heidi.



I looked extra if all are barefoot, but they were not all I think xD
guitar and has the right somehow fully in the singing of Doremidan reminds * _ * anyway, I want his pants that was awesome> o \u0026lt;
are so live the truly awesome, the whole hall came off with, that was really cool: 3 thumbs up
(I wanted her as a goat trailer heidi have, but for 18 €? * _ * Pretty bold)

9th LM.C



sigh that wanted to be honest I would rather skip the beginning xD and they had a son anthem remix o_O intro (although we hear the anthem and in comical variations now and then when you here running through the streets, why have you)
but I had to find that they are not as annoying as if only the music on the iPod xD
heard maybe just because I am all asked what time did the rest on the stage, ie it NEN drummer okay, I understand, but why do people take their bassist but ugly? and why this type was masked as to the sudden things? is the rumgehüpft all the time and has rumgeschlagen on 2 more pools xD not fully funny ...
but maya came first with lolli in the mouth to the stage and bitched around later that it is warm, then maybe he should paint the ugly gay vest next time take off xD

10th Mucc



na that I've got myself first and then they have pulled off even sone geile laser show in between, really cool ^ ^ so
to which I must say really nothing more mucc are just super cool ^ ^ I must admit

between almost all (except maybe 1 or 2 times) bands I'm on my chair asleep xD
and after the concert appeared nao before me, the whole time was up .. . lol? xD
daaann it off and went home

I had quietly hoped that realistic distributed flyers, but he was at the concert day itself for precious metal as I've seen later V_V




picture of the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment